Webcasting is an efficient and cost-saving way to capture and distribute your event to audiences anywhere in the world, connected via the Internet. It delivers any combination of video, voice, presentation slides and interactive chat, all in an online portal customized with your corporate branding. Events are delivered live, and then posted as view-on-demand archives.
AV-CANADA webcasting services deliver high-quality online productions to ensure a professional-looking rich media experience. Whether you’re looking for a full-scale live production or a packaged archive for view-on-demand use at any time, we can easily meet your needs. We have the creative talent, technical expertise, and proven track record to make it happen!
- Enables significant cost-savings associated with travel and accommodation;
- Increases awareness of your event and reaches audiences otherwise unable to attend in person;
- Increases return on investment (ROI) in your event with the use of view-on-demand archives;
- Can include accessibility features such as ASL and/or captioning;
- Can offset costs/monetize your event through pay-per-view service
So, Whether you’re presenting from a hospital operating room or a mineshaft deep underground, AV-CANADA can help deliver your message!
Our comprehensive network and highly trained staff will ensure your presentation is seen and heard wherever – and whenever – you desire.
Events can be streamed live and archived for viewing on-demand.
Let AV-CANADA show you how to expand your audience and reach people around the world through webcasting and videoconferencing!