With live events being restricted, we are seeing more virtual reality sets to broadcast important meetings and events. We wanted to share the advantages of virtual reality and how you can reap the benefits!
Having a green screen ensures a polished production look, which is not possible with simple virtual backdrops. The complexity of design we can achieve with a green screen is unmatchable!
Why Choose Virtual Reality?
- A virtual studio or virtual reality set is easier to set up as opposed to booking studio time and setting up furniture, equipment and other backdrops and screens.
- A virtual set is ready to go in a fraction of the time as compared to a live studio.
- The cost of running a virtual studio is lower and the main requirements are a camera, microphone, light and green screen. We ship virtual kits to our clients which include everything needed and a green chair backdrop that covers the back of your chair and head, and is easy to install. Space is no issue and you can leave the rest to us.
- Virtual studios can be customized to any backdrop, digital theme, and custom branding. There is no limitation on the number of changes you can have throughout your event.
- Not only are we social distancing and maintaining personal safety, we can have participants from multiple locations stream real-time and appear on the same background as if they were sitting together in a broadcasting studio.
- Virtual studios allow for easy blending of multiple forms of media such as live streams, videos, presentations and more, into a flawless audio visual production.
While you’re at it, why not project a hologram and showcase it as artificial intelligence in your live event stream. Even though it’s a virtual reality set, do it because you can!